Available models as hydrostatic (submersion) and ultrasonic sensors for level monitoring in various applications.
The sensors can be obtained with voltage output (0-5VDC, 1-5VDC, 0-10VDC), current (4-20mA), with digital interface (RS232 or RS485), or with contact type output (NPN open collector or relay ), depending on the model.
Typical applications include level monitoring in reservoirs, process control, waste monitoring, among others.
• Submersible level transmitter
• Measurement range: up to 200 metrers deep
• Output signal: 0-10VDC or 4-20mA
• Non-aggressive media compatible
• 316L stainless steel enclosure, IP68
• Ultrasonic level sensor
• Measurement range: 0.4m to 9 metrers deep
• Output signal: 0-10VDC, 0-5V, 0.5-4.5V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, RS485, RS232, CANOpen and PNP output
• Solid and liquid media compatible
• Economic and Non-Care Design
• Available with IP67 protection grade