The Model EGCS-D1S accelerometer combines a damping ratio of 0.7 (Nominal) with built-in overrange stops that are set to protect the unit against 10,000 g shocks.
This is ideal for applications which may experience rough handling or in situations where the accelerometer must survive a high initial overload in order to make a low g measurement.
These units feature a Wheatsone Bridge output with compensated temperature range of 20 to 80 ºC.
- Available measurement range: ± 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000g
- Sensibility: 30 to 0.04mV/g (model dependent)
- Operation temperature: -40ºC to +120ºC
- Package: aluminum (epoxy sealed electronics), screw or stud mount
- Cable Strain Relief
- Static and Dynamic Measurement
- Frequency Response through 4000 Hz
- ± 1% Non-Linearity
- -40°C to +120°C Operating Temperature Range
- 10,000 g Overange Protection
- Blast Testing
- Machine Control
- Performance Testing
- Engine Testing