The ED-19 series magnetic encoder is designed for medium duty feedback applications. Resolutions are available from 200 to 400 counts per revolution.
The magnetic technology used in the ED-19 series is plug-in compatible with existing encoder products, with the advantages of an extended temperature range and fully sealed electronics.
The ED-19 suffers no LED degradation, as with conventional optical encoders, meaning it has a virtually unlimited life.
- Measurement range: 0° to 360° (free rotation)
- Resolution: 200 or 400 counts per revolution
- Power supply: 5VDC
- Maximum speed and life span (sleeve bearing): 300rpm, 3 million cycles
- Maximum speed and life span (ball bearing): 3000rpm, 30 million cycles
- Magnetic sensing technology
- Encapsulated electronics/sealed unit
- Harsh environment compatibility
- Incremental quadrature output
- Low profile
- Consistent rotational torque
- IP52 sealing
- Wide operational temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
- Excellent stability - no optic degradation
- Marine, avionics motor speed and position control
- Marine steering
- Monitor pump speed and direction
- Camera position and control
- XY stage positioning
- Antenna positioning