The BCT 22 series Pressure transmitters offer high performance for demanding commercial and heavy industry applications.
It is based on piezoresistive working principle and can be used in water, air, oil etc. applications.
The standard stainless steel housing with IP65 / IP67 protection can work in harsh environments.
The BCT 22 series, which is not affected by electrical fluctuations and reverse connections due to over voltage and reverse polarity protection, has a long life.
- Available measurement range (vacuum): 0 to -100 mBar, -1 to 0 Bar and 0 to -1 Bar
- Available measurement range (gauge): 100mBar up to 600Bar
- Measurement type: vacumm or gage
- Output: 0~10V, 0~5V, 1~6V, 0.5~4.5V, 0.5~5.5V, 1-5V, 1-10V, 4-20mA (2-wire) 0-20mA (3-wire) or CANOpen
- Pressure ports: G1/4, G1/8, G1/2, NPT1/4, NPT1/8, NPT1/2, M14x1, UNF7/16x20M, UNF7/16x20F
- Electrical connection: integrated cable, Packard Metripak, DIN43650-A, DIN43650-C, M12x4pin, M12x5pin (for CANOpen)
- Piezoresistive pressure sensor
- 22 mm body diameter
- Long-term excellent work
- Stainless steel case
- EMC and reverse polarity protection
- Analog 4 … 20mA / 0 ... 10VDC etc. or CANopen output option
- Range from -100 mBar to 600 Ba
- Industrial Process Control and Monitoring
- Advanced HVAC Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
- Automotive Test Stands
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Systems
- Agriculture Equipment
- Energy Generation and Management