The Model 8102 is a low cost, plug & play triaxial accelerometer designed for general purpose vibration measurements.
The accelerometer is available in ±25g or ±6000g range and provides a flat frequency response up to >6kHz.
Featuring stable piezo-ceramic crystals in shear mode, the accelerometer incorporates full power and signal conditioning with maximum current consumption of only 22 micro-amps.
- Available measurement range: ±25 to 6000g
- Sensibility: 50 to 0.2mV/g
- Operation temperature: -40ºC to +125ºC
- Power supply: +3 to 5.5VDC
- Package: Anodized aluminum or stainless steel with integrated cable
- ±25g to ±6000g Full Scale Ranges
- Low Cost Triaxial
- Potted Construction
- Piezo-Ceramic Shear Design
- -40° to +125°C
- Integral Cable for Plug & Play
- Asset Monitoring
- Data Loggers
- Impact Monitoring
- Machine Health Monitoring
- System Wake-Up Switch
- Product R&D