The 0737-0604-99 Sensor has been used successfully in applications that demand a high accuracy for small angle ranges and excellent null repeatability.
The sensor offers excellent stability over time and wide range of temperatures.
The hermetic glass to metal construction and solid platinum electrodes guarantee a long operating life and stable operating characteristics.
- Operating Range (max.): ± 30 arc-minutes
- Linear Range: ± 15 arc minute
- Null Voltage: < 0.030 Volts
- Null Current (max.): 5 mA (continuous)
- Null Impedance (nom): 3.5k Ohms (25°C)
- Null Repeatability: < 0.5 arc seconds
- Resolution: < 0.05 arc second
- Symmetry (typ.): < 20%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -50°C to +100°C
- Time Constant (@66%): < 500 msec
- Materials: non-magnetic
- Temperature coefficient: 0.05% / °C
- Construction Laser Instruments and Transits
- Aircraft Avionics
- Geophysical and Structural Monitoring
- Machine Tool/ Platform Leveling
- Medical Positioning and Monitoring