The 0711-0763-99 Sensor has been used successfully in applications that demand a high accuracy for small angle ranges and excellent null repeatability.
The sensor offers excellent stability over time and wide range of temperatures.
The hermetic glass to metal construction and solid platinum electrodes guarantee a long operating life and stable operating characteristics.
- Operating Range (max.): ± 1°
- Linear Range: ± 5 arc minute
- Null Voltage: < 0.005 Volts
- Null Current (max.): 0.5 mA (continuous)
- Null Impedance (nom): 21k Ohms (25°C)
- Null Repeatability: < 3 arc seconds
- Resolution: < 1 arc second
- Symmetry (typ.): < 20%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -50°C to +100°C
- Time Constant (@66%): < 500 msec
- Materials: non-magnetic
- Temperature coefficient: +0.5 arc seconds / °C at null (when properly mounted)
- Construction Laser Instruments and Transits
- Aircraft Avionics
- Geophysical and Structural Monitoring
- Machine Tool/ Platform Leveling
- Medical Positioning and Monitoring